Flexypatch-Coff is a fast sealing device made of high density CR foam that in combination with reinforced rubber, aluminium cover, a frame and neodymium magnets holds itself and can adapt easily to light curved surfaces, making watertight any opening under its cover. Additionally it create a room for any need dry work.
It is used mainly to:
- Plug instantaneously a water ingress
- Plug overboard discharge pipes
- Repair provisionally or permanently a valve or pipe attached to shell plating.
- Cut off shell plating oil spill
- Cropp and renew damaged shell plating with the vessel afloat.
- Welding internal pittings or wastage limiting the risk of flooding during the process.
Our flexypatch - COFF is specially designed to cropp and renew damages shell plating or replace from inside sonnars, echo sounding transducers or any devide attached to the vessel hull which removal afloat will involve flooding of the space where it is located.
Our flexypatch - COFF model is surpricing efficient to plug and make watertight leaking overboard pipes o valves of sunk vessels, so that it can be re-floated easily, safely and fast.
Our flexypatch-COFF can be ordered with magnets or suckers, or with convination of them, allowing to place it on soft non- ferruous surfaces such as aluminium or GRP .
Size marked with "*" have been cataloged by NATO/OTAN and are being used by the US Navy, Portuguese Navy and Spanish Armada .